Feedback Thoughts

The first article I read of the ones that were given to us was Seven Ways to Crush Self-Doubt. There have been many times where I wanted to do something, but I just couldn't get myself to do it because I didn't think I would be able to do it right, or at least do it good enough. I've always held myself at a standard, and if I think that I won't be able to do something good enough, then I don't do it. The reason I enjoyed this article is because it explains that this type of self-doubt crushes your confidence, and its just a domino effect from there. The seven tips given in this article are, in my opinion, great steps in getting rid of self-doubt. I have already bookmarked it, and will be using it throughout this semester when I start to feel like I can't do something. No one is perfect, and no one expects us to be. Just do it!

The second article that I chose to read was A Fixed Mindset Could Be Holding You Back. I've always found myself not liking something, or disagreeing with something, just because I think of everything the same way. Sometimes I don't like to listen to what other people have to say because I feel like I know everything about certain things. I learned from this article that I need to place myself in a growth mindset instead of a fixed one. This will allow me to expand my knowledge and accept feedback as something positive. Allowing my mind to grow instead of accepting the knowledge I already have could be very beneficial and potentially teach me new things. This is something that I didn't necessarily realize could be holding back, so this is something that I will definitely work on.

Self-Doubt Could Be Holding You Back from the Magic


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Doctor... Hopefully

Week 12 Story: Demon of a Hundred Faces