My Experience With Technology

Pretty much my whole life I've been a... geek I guess. Technology has always been an interest to me. I've done things like build computers, coding, video editing, and even blogging. I have actually blogged on WordPress and Blogger in the past so I am very familiar with how these things work. I have never made a website for myself, but I have made multiple websites for other small businesses using Wix, so I have some experience with that. When it comes to image editing, I am quite familiar with a few of the tools. I used to make YouTube videos and I would create custom thumbnails for each video, and Canva was my go to software to do so. Overall, while I have taken many (6) other online classes, this class is much different. The idea of making blogs instead of the usual quiz or homework each week seems much more fun and engaging in my opinion. The thing I am most excited for is making a website. The few I have designed were a lot of fun, and it's a skill I want to further develop.

Me Every Week This Semester for Extra Credit
Source: Munofore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Doctor... Hopefully

Week 12 Story: Demon of a Hundred Faces