My Thoughts on the Assignments

By far the most interesting assignment to me is the storytelling. It is completely unlike anything I've done in any other class, and i'm truly excited to compose stories of my own. It will be a nice change of pace from my normal STEM classes that get very exhausting. The only similarity this class has to any other class I have taken is that it seems writing intensive, but other than that, this is a completely new and unique experience to me. When it comes to extra credit, there are a plethora of them that caught my attention, however, the "Famous Last Words" will definitely be my favorite. I live far from most of my family, and live by myself, so being able to have a "class diary" of sorts sounds like something that would be very fun and easy to do! Overall, this class will be a sort of getaway from all the math and science that can get super boring and repetitive, and seems like it will be very fun to make these blog posts every week!

The Life of a Chemistry Major...
Source: Pinterest 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Doctor... Hopefully

Week 12 Story: Demon of a Hundred Faces