Time Strategies

When it comes to using my time effectively, I can definitely get behind. A problem that I have continually ran into in the past is just starting something. Once I get going, I can get things done in a very timely manner, but just getting up and starting it has always been an issue with me. That's why The Important Habit of Just Starting really hit home for me. An important message I got from it was that "impulsiveness is your sensitivity to delays (how easily you get distracted) and delay is how long you have to wait to receive the reward." I am a VERY impulsive person, and this was a good message for me and I plan to try and fix that about myself. Another post I "clicked" very well with was The Myth of "Too Busy". I find that there are many instances where I tell myself that I am too busy to do something, or that i'm stressed because i'm too busy, or that I can wait to do something because i'm too busy. In all reality, everyone gets busy, but its how you manage your time from there, and that's what this article showed me. Instead of thinking that i'm too busy to do something, I should tell myself, that i'm working on this right now, and I need to make time to do this later. Simple things like this will help me with my time management immensely, and I plan on employing these strategies not only in this class, but throughout my semester as well.


No One Has Perfect Time Management...
Source: MEME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Doctor... Hopefully

Week 12 Story: Demon of a Hundred Faces