Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Feedback In: 

Overall, I think most of the comments I receive have a purpose. Some comments are just saying things that I did well, and congratulating me on a post, while others give some advice on how to improve. I think all the comments I've received are important to being successful in this class.

Feedback Out: 

When i'm leaving a comment, I always try to first tell a person what I like, and what I believe is good about their post. Then I follow up with what I think could improve it, or what they are missing according to the guidelines. Overall, I think this is the best way to give somebody feedback.

Blog Comments: 

I think the introduction posts were a great way of us getting to know each other. I found one person in particular that was very similar to me, and liked a lot of the same things that I do. Also, seeing peoples writing styles and being able to communicate through comments is a cool way to keep up with them.

Looking Forward: 

Looking forward, I think the way things are going right now is just fine for what I need to be successful in the course. Once I get back into the groove of things, and start using feedback better, I think I will have a better chance at getting the grade I want in this class!

Me thinking that all the feedback was going to be harsh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Doctor... Hopefully

Week 12 Story: Demon of a Hundred Faces