Week 8 Reading and Writing

So far, my reading and writing for this class hasn't been the best. Being a science major, reading has never been my forte, and being creative with writing has always been something that is difficult for me. However, in regards to the layout of my blog and website, I can say that i'm happy with how they look and function. While I may not be good at being creative while writing, I do enjoy retelling some of my favorite episodes from the epics we have been reading. The epics, in my opinion, tell really interesting stories, and some episodes are so action packed that retelling them is fun. My biggest accomplishment in my writing I think is changing the perspective. I really like retelling stories from one or a few character's point of view to give it a refresh. When it comes to reading notes, it took me a while to find a style that helps me retell the story. I personally have to read an entire episode, and then bullet point the important information that happened, without carrying too much descriptive information over. My notes are still pretty long, and I would like to shorten them, but overall, I think I found a technique that works for me.

How I feel 90% of the Time When Doing the Readings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Doctor... Hopefully

Week 12 Story: Demon of a Hundred Faces